MSC Cruises introduces MSC Lirica cruises to the UAE with new longer itineraries and calls to India
MSC Cruises, the world’s largest privately-owned cruise line, is enhancing its range of cruises from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with the introduction of a second ship, MSC Lirica. Featuring new extended cruises of 11 nights and 14 nights, MSC Lirica will be making her debut in the UAE in November 2018, offering longer itineraries, two overnight stays in Dubai, as well as cruises to India for the very first time. MSC Splendida will also sail the UAE region during winter 2018/2019, offering shorter 7-night itineraries. The addition of MSC Lirica to the winter 2018/2019 itineraries offers guests the opportunity for extended winter cruise vacations, and the chance to discover more new and exotic destinations.
- Dubai – EXCLUSIVE DUBAI: BURJ KHALIFA & LUNCH AT BURJ AL ARAB – This excursion takes in some of the most iconic symbols of Dubai including Dubai Mall; the world’s tallest building, the incredible Burj Al Khalifa; the world-renowned seven-star luxury hotel Burj Al Arab; and the man-made, palm-shaped island, Palm Jumeirah. And, as a break from the glamour, guests can visit Dubai’s famous gold souk, and experience Dubai’s traditional way of life.
- Abu Dhabi – THE LOUVRE MUSEUM & ABU DHABI EXPLORATION – Fondly referred to as the “Manhattan of Arabia,” this sightseeing tour offers guests many photo opportunities across the city, finishing at the incredible new Louvre Abu Dhabi, the largest art museum on the Arabian Peninsula.
- Bahrain – BAHRAIN INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT IN A 4X4 – Guests score through the Bahrain International Circuit in the heart of the Sakhir Desert. For the true adventurer, participants take a 4×4 to the limit over man-made and natural obstacles.
- Muscat – MYSTICAL MUSCAT – This excursion allows guests to commune with Oman’s spiritual and cultural heritage, on a tour from the Grand Mosque to old Muscat and the Muttrah Souk, a traditional Omani market. Guests will also stop at the Bait Al Zubair Museum, to discover archaeological finds and see the traditional dress and jewelry of Oman.
- Qatar – DESERT SAFARI AND RELAX AT THE BEACH – To understand Qatar’s singularity, a trip through its surrounding desert is a must. Through an exhilarating ride across the rolling sand dunes ending at Gulf Adventure camp, guests find an oasis of tranquillity in the Arabian desert, kissed by the blue waters of the Arabian Gulf.
- Goa – CROCODILES, MANGROVE & RIVER CRUISE – Guests have an opportunity to discover Goa’s verdant landscape on this one-of-a-kind river cruise. Among the mangroves long the flowing Cumbarjua River, travelers are met by the impressive birdlife and freshwater crocodiles.
- Mumbai – OVERLAND TO THE TAJ MAHAL – Over the course of three days, this tour takes guests through Mumbai, New Delhi, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra – home to the breath-taking Taj Mahal – and Cochin. With two nights in luxury hotels, this express tour travels through some of India’s most famous and memorable landmarks.
- New Mangalore – Jain & Udupi Temples – The tour takes guests to visit the famous Jain temples of Mangalore. From the 15th Century Moodbidiri temple, to Udupi’s Krishna Temple, these ancient temples are a unique immersion into India’s heritage.
- November 2 – 19, 2018: 17-night sailing from Venice, Italy with stops in Katakolon, Greece; Piraeus, Greece; Heraklion, Greece; Aqaba, Jordan; Salalah, Oman; Muscat, Oman; Khasab, Oman; and ending in Dubai, UAE for an overnight stay. Prices start at $1,629 for a balcony stateroom.
- March 15 – April 4, 2019: 20-night sailing from Dubai, UAE with stops in Sir Bani Yas Island, UAE; Muscat, Oman; Eilat, Israel; Aqaba, Jordan; Limassol, Cyprus; Piraeus, Greece; Katakalon, Greece; Kotor, Montenegro; Split, Croatia; and ending in Venice, Italy. Prices start at $2,269 for a balcony stateroom.